Oxfordshire v Berkshire County Cricket match – Sunday 15th to Tuesday 17th August
We are delighted to announce the 3-day match between Oxfordshire and Berkshire at Thame Town Cricket Club. Play will start at 11am each day and there will be two innings per side.
On the Sunday, there will be a 2-course lunch served on the first floor of the pavilion. There are some seats left available to book at £20 per head, all proceeds will go towards the club. Menu below:
– Cold fillet of salmon on a bed of green salad, fresh dill and lemon wedge
– Asparagus, fine bean and mange tout salad tossed with a light lemon dressing
– Warm buttered new potatoes
– Basket of fresh breads and butter
– Warm chocolate brownies served with berries and single cream
If you would like to come for the lunch please email email@example.com to request a seat by Wednesday 11th August.
Spectators and supporters from Thame and surrounding areas will be made very welcome at the ground.
Parking at the ground is limited and we would like to encourage spectators to walk or cycle to the ground where possible.